Go, is a continuous integration and deployment tool.
- Download and Install Gauge on the Go Agents
- Install the required gauge language plugin on the Go agents.
Gauge is installed system wide by default and not user wide. However, plugins are installed per user. So plugins should be installed via user account with which the Go agent executes. Refer default install location of Gauge and its plugins here.
Alternately, you can set custom location for plugins so that its accessible to Go agent running as a different user.
- Create a new task which will run
- If you want to run only a subset of specs, you can use tags. Eg.
gauge --tags "tag1 & tag2" specs
- Adding a flag
-pruns them in parallel.
- Run against specific environments using the
See the Gauge CLI for list of all flags that can be used.
Gauge generates html-reports after execution which can be configured in Go by adding a new artifact in Artifacts tab.
Artifacts can be viewed in the artifacts tab.
Console output can be seen while execution of job and reports can be seen after execution.
You can also add a custom tab to view your html reports generated.