Gauge projects can be created and executed from Intellij IDEA. The plugin can be downloaded from the JetBrains plugin repository.
This plugin supports only java.
Plugin can be installed by downloading from Jetbrains plugin repository.
Steps to install Gauge Intellij IDEA plugin from IDE:
- Open the Settings dialog (e.g. ⌘ Comma).
- In the left-hand pane, select Plugins.
- On the Plugins page that opens in the right-hand part of the dialog, click the Install JetBrains plugin or the Browse repositories button.
In the dialog that opens, search for Gauge. Right-click on Gauge and select Download and Install.
- Confirm your intention to download and install the selected plugin.
- Click Close.
- Click OK in the Settings dialog and restart IntelliJ IDEA for the changes to take effect.
Note: The plugin you have installed is automatically enabled. When necessary, you can disable it as described in Enabling and Disabling plugins.
To install plugin by downloading it manually or to update plugin, follow the steps here.
Create a new Gauge project and start writing your tests.
Explore all the features of Gauge Intellij IDEA plugin now!
Nightly builds are also available in IntelliJ plugin repository.
- Follow the instructions to add
Nightlychannel to IntelliJ Idea.
- Add the following repository URL