- Gauge logs are created under the
logs directory in the project.
- 2 log files are created
- gauge.log - logs for test execution
- api.log - logs for gauge core api exposed for plugins
- To customize logs directory set the
logs_directory property in the
env/default/default.properties file to a custom logs directory path.
logs_directory = my_logs_dir
- For non-project specific actions like plugin installation log files are created in the following location.
Windows - %APPDATA%\gauge\logs
MacOS* - <user_home>/.gauge/logs
Linux - <user_home>/.gauge/logs